“Registration is only $100 for both days of this excellent conference.”
It is a pleasure to announce the 6th Annual MSU Interdisciplinary Conference on Cybercrime will be held April 15th and 16th, 2019 at MSU’s University Club, Heritage room, on the Michigan State University Campus in East Lansing (https://www.universityclubofmsu.org/). This flagship event, sponsored in part by the MSU School of Criminal Justice, seeks to draw world class social and technical science researchers together and present their work in order to promote collaboration between the disciplines and identify new avenues of research to enrich both fields. In addition, the conference links both fields to industry and policy-makers to transform the landscape of cybersecurity, policy, and practice.
Please contact Terri Bulock via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (517-355-2195) if you have any questions.
2019 Event Sponsors
More information coming soon.
- Dr. Victor Benjamin, Arizona State University
- Dr. Russell Brewer, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Dr. Raymond Choo, University of Texas-San Antonio
- Mr. David Connett, Aptiv
- Mr. Joshua Dalman
- Dr. Benoit Dupont, University of Montreal, Canada
- Dr. Erin Harbison, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Gary Kessler, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Mr. Nils, Kessler, AUSA, Western District of Michigan
- Dr. Nir Kshetri, The University of North Carolina-Greensboro
- Dr. Rutger Leukfeldt, NSCR, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Mr. Douglas McKee, McAfee
- Mr. Tim Mielak, MSUFCU
- Mr. Seth Sattler, DigitalMint
- Ms. Nicole Selzer, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- Ms. Tamara Shoemaker, University of Detroit Mercy
- Dr. Rick van der Kleij, TNO, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
Online Registration Available HERE!