It is a pleasure to announce the 5th Annual MSU Interdisciplinary Conference on Cybercrime will be held April 19th and 20th, 2018 at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center, Auditorium room, on the Michigan State University Campus in East Lansing (https://kelloggcenter.com/). This flagship event, sponsored in part by the MSU School of Criminal Justice, seeks to draw world class social and technical science researchers together and present their work in order to promote collaboration between the disciplines and identify new avenues of research to enrich both fields. In addition, the conference links both fields to industry and policy-makers to transform the landscape of cybersecurity, policy, and practice.
Please contact Terri Bulock via email (email@example.com) or phone (517-355-2195) if you have any questions.
- Dr. Johannes Bauer, Michigan State University
- Dr. Adam M. Bossler, Georgia Southern University
- Dr. George Burruss, University of South Florida
- Mr. Dave Connett, Aptive
- Dr. Cassandra Cross, Queensland University of Technology
- Ms. Casssandra Dodge, University of South Florida
- D/Lt. Aric Dowling, Michigan State Police
- Mr. Seth Edgar, Michigan State University
- Dr. Richard Frank, Simon Frasier University, Canada
- Mr. Joshua Gembala, ASK
- Dr. Thomas J. Holt, Michigan State University
- Dr. Tom Hyslip, DOD OIG
- Dr. Jay Kennedy, Michigan State University
- Mr. Christian Kopacsi, Consumers Energy
- Mr. Tim Lauster
- Dr. Rutger Leukfeldt, NSCR, The Netherlands
- Mr. Tom Lintemuth, Jackson National
- Dr. David Maimon, University of Maryland
- MS. Fatima Mawani, Public Safety Canada
- Mr. Rob McCurdy, MSU CIO
- Mr. Tim Mielak, CISO MSUFCU
- Mr. Jason Miller, BitLyft
- Mr. Steve Motts, Consumers Energy
- Dr. Kevin Steinmetz, Kansas State University
- Mr. Shawn Swartout, TIAA
- Mr. Andrew Woodard, CIO, Delta Dental
More information coming soon.
Registration: $75 (includes parking for 2 days)
Deadline: April 13th (noon)
Online Registration is now closed.